Doggie Playcare in Acworth, GA
Doggie Playcare is a “cage-free” environment, designed for dogs that are social with other dogs.
Playcare provides an outlet to expend excess energy, socialize, exercise, and remain active. At Playcare, there is never a dull moment and our schedule is packed with fun and activities. Our Lead Trainer and staff ensure safe play so dog owners can have peace of mind knowing they can juggle a hectic work schedule without compromising the care of their best friend.
Must successfully pass a playcare temperament evaluation
- Must successfully pass a playcare temperament evaluation
- We accept puppies & dogs ; fully vaccinated
- All patients 7 months and older must be spayed or neutered
- We require all pets to be current on vaccines to stay in our facility
- All dogs must be in good health, free of communicable diseases, and free of internal and external parasites including fleas and ticks
We require Rabies & DHPP within the previous 12 months and Bordetella within the previous 6 months. If it is the first time administering the vaccines, it must be done 10 days before their first visit to playcare. All dogs must be in good health, free of communicable diseases, and free of internal and external parasites including fleas and ticks.
The health and safety of each guest are our number one priority. Therefore, every pet must have a current temperament evaluation form filled out and an owner information form completed prior to his/her stay. These forms help us to understand your pet’s background, personality, and special needs so we can make his/her visit as safe and as comfortable as possible.
What is Doggie Playcare at Cedarcrest Animal Hospital?
Our mission is to provide your dog with a safe and healthy play environment to enrich their spirit and increase their social skills, offer an off-leash area to exercise their body and give hours of play to stimulate their mind. Supervised by caring patient care technicians, our Playcare offers an educational alternative to being left home alone, with exercise, socialization, and opportunities to learn new skills, while interacting with other dogs.
What is the value of Playcare for your dogs?
- Off-leash play
- Lots of exercises
- Burning off energy (for a calmer, mellower dog)
- Socialization: Interacting with a variety of dogs of different sizes, breeds, personalities, drives, ages, situations, environments, and circumstances
- Development of canine and human relationships over time and maturity from long-term repeated visits
- Mind stimulation
- A safe and healthy environment
- Manners with dogs and humans
- Development and management of impulse control
- Skills acquisition in many different environments
- Enhancement of relationship with your dog due to physical and mental needs being met playing with doggie friends in other environments
Drop-in and Play, Anytime
At Cedarcrest Animal Hospital, we provide the best environment for your dog to socialize and feel safe. Our playful environment is a result of dogs getting to know each other during repeated visits. This occurs by reducing the stress of meeting new and unfamiliar dogs every day, no different from the increased comfort level you feel once you become more familiar with new friends. *All-weather rain or shine. A large playroom building has been added which is covered and heated during the winter.
Why are we the BEST fit for your four-legged friend?
- Caring, loving, mature, and trained patient care technicians
- Large field yard which provides a softer surface to play on.
- Veterinary Doctors on staff every day.
- Dogs are supervised 100% of the time
- Parasite free and odor-free
- Basic manners are incorporated into everyday play
- Fresh water is available at all times
If your pup is already one of the pack or you just want to see what we're all about, please join the CAH Playcare Facebook group!
This group is for all our playcare/training clients to not only entertain but also keep you informed on the latest happenings in playcare! We want to make this group as interactive as possible, so feel free to ask questions, make picture requests, or check in on how your pup is doing during their stay with us!